Amazon offers a collection of revolutionary devices and the device business is one of the most innovative and fastest growing at Amazon. Our lineup includes Echo devices, Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Amazon Fire TV, Ring, Blink, eero and more. We pride ourselves in being able to provide customers a fully-integrated service with easy access to millions of movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps and games.
A day in the life
As the Regional Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Market Managers. The team will ensure the Amazon in-store experience and merchandising is properly implemented across retailers. The team will serve as Amazon evangelists, facilitating individual and group training events for sales associates on Amazon devices and participating in assisted selling activities. The Regional Manager will coordinate with retailers and other Amazon teams to coordinate in-store product transitions and retailer communications. The Regional Manager will collect business intelligence and provide feedback and input to Account Management to continually improve the customer experience.
About the hiring group
The Amazon Offline Retail team is responsible for selling Amazon devices into offline retailers across Canada. The Regional Manager will oversee the team of Market Managers that lead sales and marketing initiatives for Amazon branded products in offline retail locations. They are responsible for the in-store experience, running assisted selling events, fostering relationships and training at the store level and promoting Amazon through customer interactions. The Regional Manager will lead efforts that are focused on increasing sales of Amazon products in offline retail stores, educating store associates and consumers on the value of Amazon and Amazon devices.
Amazon Devices include a collection of revolutionary devices, and the business is one of the most innovative and fastest growing at Amazon. With Amazon devices we provide customers a fully-integrated service with instant access to millions of movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps and games.
The Offline Retail team is the group responsible for working with brick and mortar retailers in North America. We are looking to hire a Regional Manager located in Ontario to manage the Canadian Amazon field marketing team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Managing the field marketing team in the country
· Increasing awareness in the offline retail channel
· Ensuring in-store experience and merchandising is properly implemented across all retailers
· Serving as the Amazon Device evangelist for your region. Train the field team on how to promote our devices, accessories, content, and ecosystem
· Monitoring and responding to programs success metrics in your region
· Sponsoring internal and external business reviews covering operational performance and strategic initiatives
· Creating programs and processes that will allow the field team to target highest value regions, accounts and stores
· Managing in store product merchandising transitions and retailer trainings
· Collecting business and market intelligence
· Working with Amazon Devices Marketing and Product Management to incorporate field insights into marketing plan and product road-map
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in sales/account management
· Remote team management experience
· Working with internal and external customers, e-commerce, and retail partners focused on consumer electronics or high-tech products
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
· Experience managing a sales territory for a consumer electronics company
· Track record of success working in a remote location