Req Id: 404771 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world. If you’re ready to bring
Beata discovered NEW IDEAS working at TJX.We believe in championing fresh ideas and great people like Beata who make our merchandising as efficient as possible. In doing so, our customers can enjoy a true ‘treasure hunt’ experience while shopping
Come start your career with us! Here at BrokerLink, we are committed to the growth and development of our employees. We offer a competitive compensation package, rewarding work and a casual `dress for your day` environment. We are proud to say that
Requisition ID: 154534 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. About the role What your role will be… Senior Financial Advisor At Scotiabank we help employees build their
At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. They don’t just embrace the latest technology and content—it's part of who they are. They're outgoing and approachable team members who want to share their knowledge and experience with
We are looking for a Bilingual Inside Sales Specialist-Remote to join our team from a home-based location in Canada- Remote-. You will be part of an enthusiastic sales team responsible for growing Xplore’s customer base and providing win-win solutions that enhance our customer’s experience. As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will contribute to Xplore's success by answering inbound calls from potential customers and guide them through the decision-making process. You will be responsible to offer Xplore’s innovative broadband solutions to help enhance the customer’s lifestyle at work, home and play.
• Answering inbound calls from potential customers to present the value of Xplore Internet Services - no cold calling!
• Being the first impression for potential customers driven to contact us though our marketing efforts
• Actively listening to potential customers, analyzing their needs and offering customized solutions
• Offering additional Xplore products and services
• Using effective relationship building skills and probing abilities to successfully close the sale
• Working with partners and tools provided to schedule customer installation appointments
• Working independently towards individual and team objectives
• Bilingualism (French/English) is required
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with strong closing techniques
• Excellent listening skills, know when to suggest additional products/services to increase customer satisfaction
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
• Professionalism and tact in representing the organization
• Focus and self-motivation in accomplishing work objectives
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Internet browsers
• Familiarity with basic use of voice mail and electronic mail systems
• Competitive hourly rate (with an additional $2.00/hour premium for bilingual agents - must be fluent in French/English)
• Plus, an on-target monthly bonus of 30-50% of your base wage that is uncapped
• Every sale contributes to your monthly bonus
• Shift bids weighted heavily on performance
• Regular sales incentive programs/contests with prizes
• Strong focus on internal promotion, career path development and training
Xplore offers a competitive compensation package with excellent company benefits, including matched participation in a group RRSP and a comprehensive health and dental plan.
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Xplore is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
Xplore Inc. is Canada’s Fibre and 5G broadband company for rural living. Founded in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Xplore has become one of the country’s largest facilities-based telecommunications providers for residential and business customers. Xplore is committed to the relentless pursuit of an improved broadband experience for Canadians. Xplore is building a world-class fibre optic and 5G wireless network to enable innovative broadband services for better every day rural living, for today and future generations.