Founded by two brothers, known for their passion for chrome, began in the family business supplying heavy duty parts to the trucking industry. It all started in 1959 when their grandfather opened a truck tire shop supplying local fleets. The tire shop turned into a large distributing center under the leadership of the co-founder's father. In turn, the brothers learned many old fashion lessons on treating the customers right and always supplying products with superb quality.
The TRUX team is consistently inventing new products to feed the ever-growing chrome industry. This drive has propelled the Trux™ Brand to become one of the most original and innovative lines in the truck accessory market. With the increasing winds, the team is growing rapidly, and we need someone to fill the position of Junior Inside Sales.
The Junior Inside Sales Representative serve as internal sales support for pre-defined territory locations to achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and goals.
· Analyze and revive dormant accounts through outbound calls
· Communicate all promotions, specials and contests
· Upsell on all incoming calls
· Perform Sales Analysis, commissions and other related reports
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
· Perform research in order to identify available potential opportunities
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
· Provide a high level of customer service to ensure clients complete satisfaction
· Process orders/sample requests coming in via telephone, email and fax
· Develop relationships with customers responding to their questions efficiently and courteously
· Actively review Open orders and Backorders
· Communicate with assigned Outside Sales Team
· Call customers to review
· Work closely with operations and customer service as required.
· Proven inside sales experience
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
· Proficient with presentation tools
· Experience working with SAP or similar software
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing.
· Schedule work: Monday to Friday, Possibility to subscribe the Health Insurance, Possibility to have commissions.