Division : Auto Parts Division
Positions Available : 1
Status : Regular, full time
Job Category : In-Store Positions (Non-management)
City : Trois-Rivières
Province : Quebec
Close Date : 2020-02-02
Reference Number : NAPA-0067-19-6190
TAKE THE DRIVING SEAT IN YOUR CAREER! Join us today and be our leader of tomorrow!
As an Automotive Parts Specialist:
You will play a key role in achieving the store's sales and customer service objectives. We are looking for someone interested in growing into other positions within the store.
Under the supervision of the Store Manager you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining good relations with our Customers by providing courteous, efficient, and professional service.
You will support overall store operations in order to meet NAPA's exacting customer service and operational standards by preparing customer orders and processing returns.
• This position requires someone who can work flexible hours.
• "The Perks" including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
• Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
• Pension plan
• Access to personal development and technical training programs
• Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Join the Canadian leader in the distribution and marketing of automobile replacement parts and accessories. At NAPA, you'll work with committed people in a professional environment with unlimited opportunities for individual career growth.
We've been around for over 90 years and we are still going strong!
• A minimum of one year related work experience in automotive parts
• Able to lift up to 40lbs.
• Communication skills
• Priority management
• Comfortable using technology
• Action oriented
• Listening skills
• Teamwork and excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in this unique opportunity and meet the requirements of this job, you are invited to send your resume.