What is it like to be a Market Manager at Luxury Retreats? You will build Luxury Retreats' strong market presence in your specified regions, strategically negotiating new partnerships as we continue to expand our portfolio of luxury vacation rentals across the globe. As a key contact for our partners and a tastemaker who knows the Luxury Retreats brand and standards inside out, you will drive all phases of home acquisition, from qualifying homes pre-inspection to finalizing new additions to our collection.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
• Maximize and drive revenue and acquisition goals (develop new business, manage existing inventory, optimize supplier relations, and negotiate for the best inventory);
• Generate leads for new homes and build trust with prospects via phone, and in-person meetings;
• Mastermind the launch strategy to ensure a long-term presence and expansion in specific territories (supplier value proposition, supplier acquisition model, local marketing and communication plan);
• Locate and establish relationships, develop a network with new supply partners to facilitate finding and adding new properties in your specific regions;
• Source, negotiate, and close marketing agreements with Property Management Companies and homeowners;
• Prepare general market analysis and research for new opportunities;
• Manage 70-120 existing partners while adding new supply and ensuring each opportunity is properly classified in Salesforce;
• Integrate details related to destination, services, and property specific information and submit to operations, marketing, sales, and IT as per the established integration process;
• Develop and sustain a strong network of partner relationships in your specific markets in order to promote the Company, strengthen the company's brand locally, and leverage appropriate market influencers (suppliers, tourism bureaus, homeowner's associations, realtors, etc.);
• Optimize performance in specific markets by evaluating market trends, competitor activity, and providing performance reporting analysis;
• Act as key contact to train and educate partners on the various tools, connectivity solutions, payment and billing alternatives, and other partner-facing systems or services.
Who you are and what you've accomplished:
• 3+ years' experience in vacation rental industry, sales, real estate, travel/tourism acquisition or a related field;
• A real estate license or affiliation will be considered an asset;
• Charismatic self-starter who is resourceful and self-sufficient, yet able to seek guidance and coaching when needed;
• Ability to build relationships and source new leads while simultaneously managing existing relationships in a fast-paced, target-driven environment;
• Market knowledge of the dedicated regions;
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset;
• Excellent business development capacities and a solid network of industry contacts;
• A passion for travel and appreciation of the finer side of luxury services and goods;
• We're looking for a highly driven go-getter who isn't afraid of taking initiative to contribute to our global success!
This is not your average day job! Under the LRI roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
At LRI, we look beyond the piece of paper; we want a special kind of person! Reach out and show us what you've got!
Please note only retained candidates will be contacted for interviews.