Master, for over 70 years
We lead in HVAC-R and have been recognized among Canada's best-managed companies since 2010. As the foremost private HVAC-R distributor in the nation, we have over 1,300 active employees across 55+ branches, 4 distribution centers, spanning from British Columbia to the Atlantic provinces, and nearly 30 branches in the United States.
A Great Place To Work
At Master, we offer a dynamic, stimulating, and enjoyable environment. With a strong belief in healthy and open communication, we embrace a close approach with all our colleagues. Teamwork is integral to our values, and it is through it that we achieve our greatest successes.
The external sales representative will be actively involved in the operational process of sales to both generate and boost equipment sales. This person must support the consulting engineers, select air conditioning, ventilation, and heating equipment, and support the sales team from the preliminary project through the end of the sales process. He/she will be responsible for proactively promoting the company and all the products it supports in the HVAC-R industry.
What you will accomplish with us:
• Building relationships in the HVAC-R industry.
• Visit customers and worksites.
• Select equipment in design documents.
• Ensure that the products worked on with the consulting engineers are specified.
• Analyze and qualify the projects that will be submitted by the internal team.
• Check and participate in preparing product equivalence tables.
• Promote equipment supported by the company (equipment, ventilation, and heating).
• Act as a leader and coach for the internal support and estimation team.
• Be involved throughout the sales process.
• Submit bids for pre-purchasing equipment.
• Make technical drawings when needed.
What You Bring to Our Team:
• Diploma in building mechanic with experience in the field of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
• Experience in technical sales.
• Contact network in HVAC-R is an undeniable asset.
• Excellent communication skills and working well in a team.
• Proficiency in English and French (or willingness to learn) (frequent interactions in English with Master employees and suppliers based in our offices in Ontario, Western Canada and Maritimes, and interactions in French with suppliers and employees in our local offices in Montreal and Ottawa).
Competitive Benefits: In addition to a rewarding career within our team, we offer