dormakaba: ranked in the top 100 global tech leaders by Thomson Reuters!
The dormakaba Group is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. The company is a single source provider of products, solutions and services related to doors and secure access to buildings and rooms. No matter where you are, if you need reliable and innovative access and security solutions, we will provide you high quality service – in hotels, shops, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office. Around the globe.
With over 16,000 employees worldwide (over 500 in Montreal), dormakaba is present in over 130 countries and has more than 150 years of experience. The dormakaba Group is headquartered in Rümlang, Switzerland, and generates annual revenues of over 3 billion dollars CAD.
dormakaba offers you a career not a job. Join us now and make a real difference in creating the next generation of products and services. Visit our website www.dormakaba.com
In this role, the person will report to the Lead digital Business Management (dormakaba digital).
Purpose of the function
Responsibility (sales and gross margin) for all business conducted in the business/sector to achieve above average sales growth and market share objectives.
Accountable for managing and growing the business for digital solutions with a primary/solely focus on Disrupt. This using all relevant products but with special focus on EAD. The BO is an expert in identifying customer requirements and defining suitable solutions. He/she is aware of the competitive environment and aims to position the dormakaba offering as the preferred solution. He/she is supported by the dormakaba digital team and the GBO Team, Regional & Country Management fulfil the market development requirements and implement the jointly agreed business plan.
Key Tasks & specific challenges
• Knows the typical dormakaba customers and their needs and use cases
• Is aware of the needs of different customers (residential, business, public)
• Has knowledge of platform businesses and how to put in practice
• Knows our direct and indirect route to the market, understands typical conflict potential as well as the respective chances of a multi-channel approach
• Knows the working procedures of MKS partners and have access to the relevant internal support structures
• Knows the pains from our partners in co-operation with dormakaba (and other supplier of our partners)
• Can establish new channels and new routes to market
• Understand the potential and usage of our current EAC offering.
• Does not need to be a product specialist
• Has generic knowledge of internet business and new offerings and business models (services, recurring, freemium…)
• Is well connected in the local organizations and has access to all relevant resources
• Should have at least a middle management position
• Can work in a matrix organization
• can localize concepts successfully
• Can conduct and involve customers and partners in the process
• Can represent dormakaba comprehensively at customers or partners
• Has a strong desire to serve our customers best, with marketing driven (outside in) approach
• Has a strong ability to conduct pull measures in his market
• Personally motivated
• Convincing personality
• Willing to contribute to the Disrupt success
Education and Experience
• A fast-growing, non-unionized international company
• A stimulating, fast and friendly work environment
• An opportunity to highly contribute to the success of the company
• Competitive global compensation
• A 12-minute walk from Du College metro station
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
dormakaba is committed to equal employment opportunities and encourages diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Please note that the sole purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text.