The DSD Sales Representative position is considered a key development role within Sales. As such, this position will provide you with great opportunities to make an immediate impact and leave your mark on your business.
- Maximize General Mills' business development opportunities within an assigned geographical territory in Canada.
- Utilize a variety of marketing and sales tools coupled with your analytical ability, to effectively support consumer promotions & events, increase merchandising and distribution opportunities and enhance on-shelf visibility.
- Identify new business opportunities within the retail environment.
- Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with customers, business team members and operating departments.
- Manage Key Account portfolios and strategic account objectives.
- Act as a liaison between our customers and our internal teams
Throughout your career, you will be responsible for maximizing General Mills’ business by applying your knowledge of the industry, customer, consumer and competition to deliver optimal business results. Equally as important are your strategic thinking skills to analyze market trends and develop customer business plans. As a result, we look for the following attributes in our new DSD Sales Representative hires:
- Passion for business leadership
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Expert communication skills
- Accountability for results
- Ability to influence and execute with enthusiasm
- Ability to manage inventory and take orders for Liberté and Yoplait products
- Ability to develop, plan and assure execution of display/promo activities
2+ years of experience in sales post high school
SAP and/or Stay in Front software knowledge
Ability to work nearby to Anjou, Quebec
French fluent/English proficient
Proven Skills in the following areas:
- Ability to work effectively with multiple levels of management and external retail staff
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Ability to Influence/Lead Change
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Required knowledge of Microsoft operating system
General Mills is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Proposer des produits que le monde adore. Mais nous faisons plus que cela. Notre entreprise est un endroit qui a pour mot d’ordre d’être une force positive, un environnement permettant de favoriser l’apprentissage, d’explorer de nouvelles perspectives et de réinventer de nouvelles possibilités, chaque jour. Nous recherchons des personnes qui veulent donner le meilleur d'elles-mêmes. Des esprits audacieux au grand cœur, qui se défient les uns les autres et évoluent ensemble. Devenir le leader incontesté du secteur de l’alimentation signifie que nous devons nous entourer de personnes avides de construire le monde de demain.