With a purpose to make sports available to all Canadians, Decathlon Canada has found the perfect location in the city of Vaughan. Our future Vaughan store will offer an amazing range of sports products and a great customer experience. The team will be onboarded a few months before the opening to be trained in one of our existing Canadian stores (location to be determined).
You will conduct economic forecasting and analysis for your sport department
You will work with your store manager, your teammates and you will guarantee the store daily operational jobs (Check out, Delivery, replenishment, customer service, etc. )
You will provide right product advice to your customers
You will be accountable for merchandising and stock of your sport department in the store
You will develop sports community in Vaughan through local partnerships and events
You practice a sport/ activity minimum once a week with the exception of seasonal sports.
Your final place of work will be Decathlon Vaughan Store located at 3300 Rutherford Road.
-You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Sports play an important role in your life
- You are energetic and have a positive attitude
- You live in Vaughan or close to the city
- You speak fluent English (knowledge of French is a plus)
- You are hands-on, and sports and retail are your passion
- Previous experience in retail is a real advantage
- You are willing to spend at least 6 months in another Decathlon Store
- You are allowed to work in Canada