Distribution Stox is a proudly Canadian-owned company headquartered in Boucherville, QC which specializes in the distribution of tires and accessories for cars and trucks, serving mechanical workshops, tire centers and car dealerships throughout
Company DescriptionDistribution Stox is a proudly Canadian-owned company headquartered in Boucherville, QC which specializes in the distribution of tires and accessories for cars and trucks, serving mechanical workshops, tire centers and car
Requisition ID: 159272 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. What your role will be… Small Business Advisor What you’ll be doing… Our
Req Id: 382942 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world. If you’re ready
Requisition ID: 158361 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. About the role As a Customer Experience Associate, you are the face, character and heart of
Distribution Stox is a proudly Canadian-owned company headquartered in Boucherville, QC which specializes in the distribution of tires and accessories for cars and trucks, serving mechanical workshops, tire centers and car dealerships throughout Canada. Distribution Stox is a recognized leader in customer experience and home to a wealth of tire and automotive industry experts. Founded in 2016 and with nearly 2 million square feet of storage, Distribution Stox offers the largest inventory of passenger and light truck tires in Eastern Canada through an efficient network of 21 state-of-the-art distribution centres throughout Ontario, Quebec & the Atlantic provinces.
The company stands out for the simplicity of its processes, for the efficiency and speed of its delivery service. Our passionate teams work in a dynamic and respectful environment. Distribution Stox is the employer of choice that knows how to please you! Distribution Stox contributes annually to the fundraising campaign of Procure, a charitable organization in the fight against prostate cancer in Canada.
Distribution Stox is seeking to fill the role of Account Manager within our organization for multiple regions in Ontario. A successful Account Manager will be dynamic, flexible, and adaptable to the accounts they manage. They are a critical thinker and problem-solver who provides business development solutions and a unique, personally tailored customer experience. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Develop and implement business development strategies related to business objectives and expansion plans;
• Put in place an action plan to achieve the full potential of the territory;
• Follow up on an action plan and report, on a regular basis, the current sales activities and issues of managed accounts;
• Manage the activities of the designated territory in order to achieve the sales objectives of the company;
• Assume leadership of the entire account development process, from identifying decision-makers to obtaining or renewing major contracts;
• Establish and maintain a rigorous process for managing and monitoring account development activities;
• Actively participate in corporate events involving your own territory;
• Technically advise customers and prospects on the different brands of products offered by the company;
• Maintain current knowledge of the tire industry;
• Conduct competitive market analysis and share details with the team;
• Create long-term working relationships with representatives and manufacturers;
• Perform various analysis and review discounts, as required.
• Relevant university education (Logistics, Marketing / Sales or Administration);
• A minimum of 5 years experience in business development of major accounts;
• Proven sales experience on the road (essential);
• Expertise in strategic selling and win-win negotiations for the development of long-term partnerships;
• Ability to develop and maintain business relationships at all levels of the organization, including the executive level, of both potential and existing clients;
• Confident and driven leader;
• A good communicator and a team player;
• Strong business acumen and results-driven;
• A good listener and client-centric business development approach;
• Excels in new account prospecting and development and uncovering new opportunities;
• Consistent follow-up and professional communications;
• Ability to manage multiple files simultaneously;
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM technologies.
Our employees are important. They are the ones who make every day possible for us to distribute tires to retailers. It is therefore important for us to offer them working conditions and benefits based on their contribution.
• A stimulating and rewarding work environment. At Distribution Stox, you are part of a young and dynamic team that allows you to evolve in a growing company;
• Competitive salary: your skills will be remunerated at fair value;
• Excellent group insurance programs adapted to your needs;
• Career prospects: No matter what your field, working for Distribution Stox will take you far;
• Excellent training and staff development programs: we offer you the programs and tools you need to develop your full potential;
• Boot and clothing allowance.
Employee Recognition Program
• We offer discounts to our employees on tire purchases and other merchandise.
• We consider it important that our employees be able to work together in environments other than work, which is why we have a team busy organizing social events and activities.