Position: Regional Administrator
Department: Sales Administration
Reporting to: Divisional Administrator
Locations: Greater Montreal Area / Quebec City
Schedule: Full time – 37.5 hours/week
• Supports, applies the industry regulation and provides training in the area of administrative procedures, ethics and compliance, field compensation, operating accounts, professional development programs, retention and cancellation/ persistency.
• Prepares at a regional level, comprehensive sales goals, budgets, bonus calculations, assignment control and other statistics as required
• Responsible for invoices/monthly accruals, providing supplies to sales force.
• Manages licensing, bonding and contracting of agents and territory/manpower hierarchy
• Monitors underwriting quality, internal communications sent to the field, field hiring policies and procedures as per the Canadian Recruiting Standards
• Fluent in French and English
• Requires undergraduate degree.
• 5-7 years of sales experience and administrative experience would be an asset.
• Accounting experience
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Flexibility to travel within assigned region as per business requirements
• Must have own car for travel, will be reimbursed associated expenses
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to speak in front of a group of people
• Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines and the ability to work independently with limited direction
• Time management and prioritization
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Leadership, planning and decision making skills
• Influence and relationship building
• General business and industry knowledge
Combined Insurance is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources in a timely fashion if accommodation measures are needed to enable you in a fair and equitable manner during the selection process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.