A & P Cabinets (2000) Ltd. is a Vancouver-based business. We manufacture and install customized kitchen cabinets for the residential and commercial sector. We also fabricate customized furniture for commercial sectors such as hotels, government offices and others, particularly overseas (China). Like most businesses, we had to downsize during the pandemic to cope with decreased demand and related shutdowns on our furniture export line.
Now, we are looking to redevelop our sales for the furniture line and seek an experienced Advertising/Marketing & Sales Manager to devise and execute promotional and marketing initiatives targeting existing and new markets. In addition to local and regional markets, we are especially focused on developing our furniture export business to mainland China and Taiwan markets, with emphasis on large private and public commercial projects.
8787 Heather St, Vancouver, BC V6P 3T1
$49.00 per hour / 35 Hours per week
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement advertising initiatives to promote sales of furniture and kitchen cabinets.
- Devise a comprehensive budget for the promotional initiatives and activities.
- Supervise the implementation of all promotional activities including print advertising, e-commerce and social media, industry conferences, others.
- Assess market and client needs and recommend modernized product lines, packaging, and pricing to capture new clients and to promote new orders from existing clients.
- Evaluate market trends and competition brands on regular basis and adjust sales strategies to a maintain a competitive edge;
- Present and reinforce a strong corporate brand through promotional materials and initiatives.
- Set sales goals and land marks and recommend strategies to pursue new markets, including overseas (with emphasis on estanlished pacific rim countries like China and Taiwan.
- Identify popular social media channels and publish promotional articles and advertisements to target wider audience in overseas markets.
- Research industry events and conferences and represent the company.
- Utilize your contacts and networks within decision makers of private businesses and governments to promote sales
- Negotiate sales contracts and report progress to company executives.
- Prepares periodic sales reports describing closed deals, prospective ones, and failed ones to identify successful sales approaches.
- Review marketing and sales strategies to screen against failing ones and for effective ones.
- Assists in product research and development.
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or related field
3 to 5 years of management experience in sales and marketing
Computer and technology knowledge
Desktop publishing software, Presentation software, Spreadsheet, Word processing software, MSWindows
How to apply
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, Cover Letter, and references attesting to experience.
Only applicants meeting the necessary requirements and qualifications will be contacted for further evaluation.