The Business Development Coordinator would further qualify the subcontractor/vendor leads received from Marketing campaigns and transition them to be long term partners for New City Business opportunities.
· Use HubSpot to trace the incoming marketing leads and proceed to initiate communication with the subcontractor/Vendors.
· Develop, customize and get the prequalification form completed by the subcontractor/Vendor using HubSpot.
· Schedule subcontractor appointments and market potential partnership opportunities with New City Contracting.
· Complete the subcontractor onboarding process by acquiring qualifying documents and have them submitted in HubSpot.
· Transition the subcontractor to the bidding team and have the record added in the bidding platform.
· Work closely with business development and confirm that the subcontractor is actively being invited to bid and participate in the subcontracting process.
· Continue to maintain and nurture a positive business relationship with the subcontractor/vendor.
· Schedule and be comfortable to make 40+ calls daily along with intensive email and SMS follow ups to ensure subcontractors are being qualified through the set process and procedures.
· Business or Engineering graduate
· 1-3 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Relationship Management or Customer Services
· Experience with startups or consulting services firm is an asset
· HubSpot or any CRM experience is an asset
· IT proficiency is a must
· Communications Skills
· Telemarketing Skills
· Customer Service Orientation
· Relationship Management Skills
· Ability to work from home with no distraction
· Must pass general aptitude assessment
· Must be fluent in written and verbal English.
· Competitive salary
· Salary increase based on performance
· Recognition programs
· Advanced technology tools
· Stable work-life balance
· Various fun activities, lunches, learning sessions, etc.
· Additional time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
· A positive and fun corporate culture, while maintaining accountability
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring, and coaching
· Career Development Programs
· A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
· Group Insurance Plan
· Extended Health Care
· Eye Vision Coverage
· Dental Insurance
· Critical Illness Insurance
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Best Doctors
· Right Directions Employee Assistance Program
· Registered Retirement Savings Program
New City Contracting strives to ensure that its employment practices are free from direct and indirect discrimination and is committed to upholding the human rights of those participating in the hiring process. In pursuit of this commitment, New City Contracting will not condone or tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment under any of the grounds protected under human rights legislation. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout employment.