Hospitality Sales Specialist
Are you an experienced sales specialist looking for a new opportunity? You may be exactly what we're looking for. We are Restwell Sleep Products, a local-owned and operated mattress manufacturer & distributor thriving in South Surrey. Although the role is Hospitality Sales Specialist, we're looking for a difference-maker, someone who has the confidence to take this role and department to the next level!
We're currently in search of an ambitious, driven Hospitality Sales Specialist to join our team and help us take our Western Canada hospitality sales business to the next level. The Hospitality Sales Specialist is an individual contributor providing sales solutions, recommendations, and expertise to our hospitality customers in the hotel, motel, care home, higher education, and private business sectors.
This is a unique opportunity for you to make an impact with your effort and insight to own, build and develop a department with significant potential. The successful candidate will take over and manage our existing pipeline of customers and new business opportunities using our CRM software. You will also work with our team of skilled professionals in Marketing and Sales Support to drive the business forward. They will support your lead generation and lead nurturing activities. This position offers endless opportunities, earning potential, and flexibility with an uncapped commission structure. 'On-Target Earnings' are $100k.
1. Using our CRM, work with existing customers and current pipeline to deliver best in class results.
2. Identifying and qualifying potential target markets and sales leads through leveraging internal resources, external relationships, referrals, and prospecting.
3. Coordinate with our Marketing Manager on lead generation activities.
4. Handle incoming queries from customers regarding pricing, availability, delivery, invoice, quotations, and product information.
5. Take orders and track fulfillment requirements.
6. Understand our product line offerings and effectively communicate the features of all products offered as well as understanding our competitors' offerings and how they compare to our products.
7. Coordinate appointments and regularly scheduled visits to customers when necessary.
8. Assist and participate in sales presentations for larger clients including product knowledge (PK) sessions for dealer employees and staff.
9. Regular communication with the Director of Sales to review sales opportunities and activity in relation to departmental goals.
10. Set and monitor annual targets for key accounts.
11. Attend sales meetings as per company expectations.
12. Occasionally attend trade shows and customer events.
13. Maintain ongoing cross-functional communication within the Sales & Marketing, Administration and Operations departments
14. Upholding and demonstrating our core values – Respect, Continuously Improve, Humble, Go Beyond and Driven
15. Communicate to the Director of Sales, Product Development Manager and Marketing Manager any pertinent market or competitive information
16. Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and our company's value proposition
Skills & Experience
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position working Monday thru Friday during normal business hours. There is also minimal travel required for this role.
Compensation & Benefits: This role offers endless opportunities and earnings potential consisting of a base salary + uncapped commissions. We also offer an extended Benefit and Income Protection Package including: 100% paid BC MSP premiums, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability & Supplemental Life coverage and special employee pricing on our sleep products!
We are Restwell Sleep Products, a fast growing privately owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of mattresses, foundations, and other related sleep products. Our manufacturing location is based in Surrey, BC and we are one of Western Canada's largest privately-owned mattress manufacturers. We supply some of Canada's largest national retail chains, as well as hundreds of independently owned retail bedding and furniture stores in Western Canada with such well-known brands such as Spring Air, NOVO Sleep, and Pure Energy.
Our workplace culture is both energetic & respectful, plus our team is close-knit and fun to work with! We're looking for the person who assumes this role to be a driving part of what makes our company special, as well as successful!
How to Apply:
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Send your resume via email to ****@********.***. Please be sure to quote "Hospitality Sales Specialist" in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants for their interest in employment opportunities with Restwell.
Visit our website at www.restwell.com
Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club owns and operates 24 fitness facilities in Metro Vancouver, Kelowna and Vancouver Island, and is growing. We're currently seeking a professional and talented Regional Director of Sales to join our team on a
About Us At LifeLabs, we are focused on our vision of building a healthier Canada! We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centres, 16 laboratories and service over 20 million patients each year.
We pride ourselves in achieving exceptional results in operating hotels from our ability to blend the superior science of hotel management with the art and professionalism of hospitality. Are you seeking a successful company to grow with? Do you have